Porcelain Crowns In Smithfield, NC
A crown, often known as a "cap," is a protective cover that is placed on a tooth to fortify and strengthen it. To do this, we use advanced porcelain materials that not only look wonderful but are also extremely durable. When it comes to restoring and recreating the natural smile, our patients deserve the best.
Reasons why you might need a crown
- Tooth restoration for decayed teeth or cavities that are too large to be filled.
- Repair of cracked or damaged teeth.
- To restore dental implants
- Restoring the function of teeth that have undergone root canal therapy.
- Enhancement of the appearance of badly malformed or discolored teeth that bonding or veneers can't solve.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Ready to get started? Schedule your next appointment today.