Mouthguards In Smithfield, NC
Mouthguards, also known as sports guards, can protect your teeth while participating in any physical sport that involves the risk of facial injuries. A mouthguard is specifically designed to fit your mouth perfectly and provide you with optimum protection throughout. They are also very comfortable and protect your teeth from accidents or trauma. These devices can help prevent tooth damage during martial arts, boxing, baseball, and other physical activities.
What Is A Mouthguard?
Mouthguards are dental appliances that protect your teeth from damage. These devices reduce the chances of any sort of harm to your teeth, gums, cheeks, and tongue.
Who Should Choose Mouthguards?
A mouthguard may be required for both children and adults. Your dental care professional will recommend these appliances for several reasons some of which are stated below:
- If you take part in contact sports such as football, basketball, hockey, or soccer. These sports have an increased risk of suffering from facial injuries.
- If you take part in non-contact sports that have a high fall risk such as skating, biking, or gymnastics.
Here, at Smithfield Family Dentistry, we specially design these mouthguards that will provide you with a perfect and precise fit.
Benefits Of Using A Mouthguard
Wearing a mouthguard while participating in sports can help you avoid the following dental issues:
- Avoid issues of chipped or fractured teeth
- Nerve damage to your teeth
- Injury to the soft tissues of your lips, gums, cheek, and tongue
- Prevent potential tooth loss due to accident or injury
Protect Your Beautiful Smile With Smithfield Family Dentistry
You can now protect your beautiful smile. Choose these special mouthguards designed by our trained dentists at Smithfield Family Dentistry. Schedule a consultation with us today!
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Ready to get started? Schedule your next appointment today.